Since inexperienced developers have started experimenting with the platform, businesses today are experiencing severe technical & non-technical backlashes. To prevent such extensive damages and develop a solid security parameter around our client's webshop, we follow professional coding standards and use security controls required by ISO 270001 certification and the DevSecOps approach.
Our support engineers firstly audit and review your complete website for vulnerabilities, then:-
- Conduct an in-depth malware scan.
- Migrate your Magento store to the latest version.
- Configure & stabilize the servers.
- Define user permissions.
- Activate the two-factor authentication protocol.
- Whitelist IP addresses.
- Replace low-quality extensions with better replacements.
- Install the latest security patches.
- Formulate a fail-proof backup plan.
- Educate your employees regarding fraud-prevention strategies.
- Prepare a security health report for your eCommerce's sustained future.